COME AND ENJOY TRUE REST AND RELAXATION IN THE RURAL LEICESTERSHIRE COUNTRYSIDE
Discover our unique luxury glamping site in the heart of the Leicestershire Wolds. Our site has a 2 night minimum stay policy and consists of 10 hand crafted shepherd huts nestled around 2 established fishing lakes on the edge of the village of Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire. Many of our shepherd huts benefit from their own private wood-fired hot tubs and every hut has a fire pit and BBQ
The Shepherd huts have been tastefully decorated and finished to a high standard. All huts have en-suite facilities with towels and linen provided. We try to provide everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible to help you to relax and and enjoy your rural retreat. The Hideaway is perfectly suited for a couples retreat or for larger groups. We are more than happy to host your event so please feel free to get in touch.
- CHECK IN BEGINS FROM 3PM
- SELF CHECK IN WILL BE IN OPERATION FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE AND YOUR KEYS WILL BE IN YOUR DOOR.
- CHECK OUT IS BY 10AM ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE
- WE KINDLY REQUEST QUIET HOURS BETWEEN 10PM AND 8AM
- WE HAVE A ZERO DRUG TOLERANCE POLICY, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM SITE WITHOUT REIMBURSEMENT
- FIREWOOD, KINDLING AND FIRELIGHTERS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR STAY HOWEVER WE DO NOT STOCK CHARCOAL ON SITE